Monday, September 20, 2010

Mini Eurotour!

I am currently busy planning my mini Eurotour to London and Paris! :D

Will be going in mid-November for 2 weeks! :D Tentatively 9 days London and 5 days Paris…in winter! hehehe

There’s alot to plan as I’m not joining any tours, not even the day tours, but I’ll see how when I get there…

There are alot of free museums to go to so I will be going to ALL the free places and some of the paying places (considering Tower of London and London Zoo).

As usual, being of expensive taste, I had to go to the most expensive cities around! lol

So far only my AirAsiaX flight is confirmed, so I still have lots of things to do! Been reading up on things to do (for free) in London and Paris and wah my head is gonna explode! lol so much info, lots to see!

Oh ya I am going alone so there won’t be many pictures of me but hopefully lots of the buildings and sceneries :)

I haven’t booked the hostels and plan the places to visit. But I am planning to book the hostels that are under Hostelling International. They are quite cheap, but there are cheaper ones if you are on a super small budget. However, the cleanliness and service of these cheaper places are questionable, but good enough if you are not the fussy type (always read the reviews before booking). Currently have a rough idea on where I wanna go, just have to group them according to location :)

I seem to be a travel consultant these days (buy flight ticket for a friend, research on what to do in London and Italy) so if you need someone to do the reading for you, let me know ;)

Excitedddd!!! heheehe :D

 

p.s. I started sorting out pics from the Miri trip but then got distracted with other things which is why the post is still not up yet :P sorry!

3 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

omg ur going to europe alone?
wow so cool leh ur parents let you go alone

GurL-FriDay said...

tell me when ure in paris. maybe i could take a train and meet u there! haha. ;p

Phoebeeeee said...

Gurl-Friday: That sounds like fun!! :D I will update u on fb :D

(hopefully the French are not on strike when im there ;p)