Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I’m back!

So the mini Eurotour is over and I’m back at work, and more stressed than ever! Thanks to my predecessor who did not complete alot of work and never even handed them over to me, even after asking so many times =_=”. And then add that my HOD who has been like a mentor to us for about 3 months has been transferred… but as long as my Immediate Manager is still around it should be ok…

Will be going for my graduation next Monday, which means that I have graduated from the 1-year program! Time flies eh…

The 2-week holiday was good, I explored a lot. Went to most of the places I wanted to go in my planned schedule. Took lots of pics :D Will post them up soon…haha…Miri pics also didn’t post up yet…hmmm…in any case they will be on fb before the blog la…

Today is a public holiday, so gonna eat breakfast and then continue with work, and need to plan for future work…gotta use lots of the little grey cells in my head!

From no work to do to too much work to do…life’s like that eh…

No comments: