My spectacles lens cracked after I dropped it for the ????th time, and I guess it was time to get a new pair anyway as the last time I checked my eyes was almost 4 years ago! I seldom wear contact lenses to work because the environment is a dusty when I go on site, so its not so good when dust gets stuck between the lens and my eyeball! hehe..
Went to the shop, got my eyes checked and my power increased!! But by a little only hehe :) So all the staring at the laptop hasn’t done my eyes much damage :P
Anyway when it was time to pick a frame I asked them to help me pick one that’s similar to my old one. Boring right? But I don’t like specs that are too obvious, I like the simple ones that make me look smart, not dorky :P I find it odd that people actually want to wear spectacles…although some people do look better with spectacles…hehe..or maybe wear specs = look smart = look good?
Old specs with V-shaped crack
New specs
New specs cost me RM220 (plastic photogrey lenses) which I think is not bad, considering my old pair cost much more if im not mistaken..must be because I didn’t know the owner and that shop was recommended by a friend. Took me a few days to get adjusted to the new power but its ok now :D

No comments:
Post a Comment