I think you all were bored with my ramblings in the previous post so here are some pics! :D
I finally got a helmet! Just a trainee tho… Cool ear muffs :D
What does ‘latihan sangkut’ even mean??
We had to get magic markers to draw the flow on the technical diagram…hehe…feel like a kid again :D
Our classroom for 1 month.
Traffic light on the way back. Straight is going to Lumut, turn right is Billion and home :)
Helped my sis stick the kindergarten kid’s colouring and compile each kid’s set together.
Lunch at Home Curry House – reserved for Fridays! :D
They have a simulator here…cool stuff! :D Our trainer said at the end of this OJT we have to try our hand at simulation…hmmm…hope nothing explodes :p
That’s all for today…more soon! :)

2 comments:
I think latihan sangkut means 'attachment'. Which is quite plausible, no? Btw... Sarah stressed just now cos UNITEN bodoh ahhahaha
yeah that's what i guessed...haha...what did UNITEN do this time?
Post a Comment