Saturday, November 14, 2009

Epic Fail…

On Friday morning, I left a little earlier than usual for work because I wanted to pour petrol. Mana tau the car memang not enough petrol d, and I was stuck at home. Haha…had to call sis, she let me use her car to go to work. Then during lunch break (2 hours cause its a Friday! :D) I went to the petrol station, bought a 1.5 liter bottle of water, drank some of the water and threw the rest so that I could fill it with petrol and bring it to my car. Parked my sis car at the house and then took my car to work…hehe…usually my car still can jalan quite a bit when the warning light goes on…but this time….it protested! Anyway not my first time buying petrol and filling it in a bottle cause I had to rescue Cheeseman using that method before..haha! Experience is indeed useful ;)

Note to self: Next time pour petrol as soon as the warning light goes on! Even if not much money!

No comments: