Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ma voiture

My car has been making some kind of noise near the RHS front tyre. Only when I stop at traffic lights. Like something is scraping against something...don't know what's wrong tho...I didn't hit anything or change anything...probably have to go see the mechanic sometime soon...and again there's the problem where the bottom of my car scraping certain bumps/humps (mainly at the main gate and the second hump on the way from murni to coit)

I wonder if I wrote a letter to the people in uni to make some of the bumps (humps?) lower so that the bottom of my car doesn't hit it..will they do anything about it?...sakit hati la everytime i hear the scraping sound at the bottom...:(

Alternatively, maybe i should increase the car's rear height? But I only encounter this problem in uni...

3 comments:

maryann said...

probably need to check ur brake pads?

myownstoryasitis said...

aiyks pity ur car

Phoebeeeee said...

but its fine when i shift to neutral (auto car)...