Yes, there's something going on with the apartment-mate staying in the 4th room. She uses the kitchen sink a lot, even though her room is just next to the bathroom, and after a while there's a trail of bits of tissue paper leading from the kitchen sink to the room. The kitchen sink area is also a little flooded after she uses it. Very curious indeed. Hopefully this mystery of why she does this will be solved. Stay tuned.
Oh, and if you're wondering where I am now, I am back in UNITEN, doing Master in Engineering Management. Same as MBA except for the electives. Didn't wanna do Master in Mechanical Engineering because I figured that for me it will be safer if any experiments I did was up to me and not depending on grants or funds or whatever. Got bored of staying at home and waiting to see if TNB wants to hire me, so it's back to school! At the moment my classes are on every weeknight except Tuesdays, and I'm not working yet so im very free during the day! A little too free, actually! Will see if I can get a part time job nearby (not everyday, maybe alternate days)
So if anyone of you know of a part-time job vacancy around Serdang/Seri Kembangan/Putrajaya/Bangi do let me know ok :) Or if you need crew for any function just lemme know :)
I need fast internet connection here!!!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

5 comments:
whoaaa.. so good u further for masters..rajennye..
all the best phoebe~~
hehe...thanks mai! :D
hmm i'm curious too about your housemate....
eh u go join wz on her part time job loh =)
wee if you so bored u can always come find me
Hehe..Phoebe..i can solve the mystery for you.
Your housemate is Yee Kuan. Yes, she loves to use a lot of tissues for some reason. She washes her hands a lot of times in a day too.
She was my housemate before, so I know all this. Maybe you should be careful with the dustbin in the kitchen. It just might overflow some day. =p
jess, wz's job i dont think they need more ppl la haha! wei help me find a part time/temporary job la :)
jo, the mystery of why she uses a lot of tissues is not solved yet..and now she throws all the tissues in her room and that's why there's a trail from the kitchen...sigh..but other than that she's ok.. :)
Post a Comment