Saturday, January 05, 2008

Ok ok im blogging!

Hey my faithful readers! 2007 has been a really eventful year, quite interesting and depressing and crazy and insane things have happened and done and its just another year for me in uni!

Getting to know people has been great! Im not really people person, but I think I have warmed up to more people than before! I might have shocked a few people too, because they don't know that im actually crazy when im not being responsible and boring :P Imagine me being a Cell Group leader! wahahahah....lucky my members semangat to come :P

Oh, some things have also happened that make me wanna puke cause its just so irritating and stupid. Yeah. Glad some things happened tho because it saved me alot of trouble!

The highlight this year would be Christmas Night i guess...was in charge of props ( 4 years doin props! they must think im good! :P) It was a great success, and I love my crew! Nany thanks to Gary (and his mom!), Mark, Wei Zhan, Evon and many more who helped alot! Without the help I got I don't think I would have finished everything! Everyone seems to love the phone booth alot tho...ahaha...copied the real phone booth bulat bulat (okla my painting wasn't that good :P) Let's hope next year the person who takes over will do better!

Anyway suddenly i started searching again for lava lamps, some people were supposed to give me a lava lamp after i moved to Chemor but i guess they just forgot...hahaha.. anyway they're really cool stuff and maybe someday i shall get one. Maybe when i get my own place! and a job....ahahahah

Oh crap I have loads of work to do but im so lazy! darn holidays! its already the fifth week and im still very blur...samo got tests coming up..aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So that's my update for now, hopefully I won't be so lazy anymore after this...procrastination seems to be lurking around the corner tho...help me!

No comments: