Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Football mania!

It's been good.

It's been great!

Cheering for Sao Paolo, that is. It's been a great journey, cheering for the team, whose members I don't know personally except for a few. We've (me n my homie - name witheld for privacy :P) been cheering since last year! This year we've been to all but one match, and we even skipped one class to watch a match! (shhh....don't tell the lecturer!) The final match was highly strung, full of tension and screaming supporters. (Some, who come to support for the first time and are not familiar with football....and then make noises at the wrong time....=_="...haha)I even shook hands with some of the players, and they must be thinking "who are these people?? suddenly showing up from nowhere!!"

Sao Paolo rocks! I might be biased, but that's what supporters are for! =)

And for this girl, the journey is just as important as the end. You win some and you lose some. Sao Paolo u guys rock!!!

On a syok sendiri note, I can't imagine myself as a footballer's girlfriend, but a girl can always dream, right... ;)

ooh ooh i wanna join the karnival sukan mahasiswa! wanna run! wheeee~~

No comments: