...someday! Seriously, I've injured alot of muscle on my left leg (From running during sports day to walking too much too fast too long), and then sprained my ankle the other day....and then thinking im superwoman I wore my boots ONE DAY after I sprained it (On Christmas Night) and I think now im paying the price! Sometimes there's that sharp pain that comes when im walking, and it comes as sudden as it goes....damn weird...probably just wants to remind me that im not invincible and I need to be more careful and walk properly...hahaha
The net here sucks so bad, my MSN cant even connect long enough for me to change my pm. And then now I can't download files from rapidshare. It's forbidden. Whatever happened to internet freedom?? Jeez...
Well, I'm off to bed now..been watching Top Gear all day and im feeling abit British! waahahahha....and on that bombshell, I wish you good night!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment