Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Migration

I think I can't live in Malaysia for long. Im gonna have to migrate to somewhere where the main language is English, there are less people per square mile and they have supersonic internet speed. Now that would be a big dream eh. But who cares!! I dowanna live here anymore. Even though there's a variety of food (I'm not too picky), there's just too much drama around here. Gives me a headache. All the kiasuness, rudeness, selfishness and lack of manners just make me wanna bash up anyone who's acting that way. And not forgetting to mention the attitude people people have nowadays. Grrr. I dunno why I'm so mad all of a sudden, but this has been bothering me for a long time. I just choose not to say anything. Now i don't even say anything but I blog here. Such a scaredy cat. I just choose not to say anything to anyone because im just too bloody lazy to explain who what when where or how. Because that person might not even be listening anyway. (read previous post)

Tension tension!!!

So if you know of a country that fulfills all those points above, do let me know. I need to save up so I can move there. Hopefully they'll accept me and I can find a job. Washing dishes also I don't mind lah. As long as I can get outta this place.

ciao!

No comments: