Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Interesting..

Usually when you listen to songs you just listen and sing along while doing your work right? Recently I have been listening to songs that I always listen to, but suddenly these songs just explain exactly how I feel. Scary bo? Suddenly only they seem to pop out and make me realise, artistes don't bluff when they say they got inspiration blah blah blah! hahahaha...Okla it probably sounds gibberish to you because i really suck at explaining stuff. And also because I suck (toastem always reminds me that). Anyway suddenly all these songs really explain how I feel. And then it reminds me that I'm not alone, and that everyone has their ups and downs...and currently im kinda stressed out on education reasons. Dun understand? nevermind...its a-ohkayyy, cause im mostly crapping anyway...hahaha

Oh ya...you probably think i've been emoing alot lately, probably acting bitchy also. But I don't care. You wanna say im not being reasonable, say lah. Wanna say I cepat merajuk, say lah. Dun care anymore. Cause life sucks and I'm just living my life like any no life person. Most probably the reason I'm acting this way is because its for your own good. Cause I dowanna spread my emoness to the whole world. I guess I realised I'm getting older and I haven't achieved anything that i can even slightly be proud of. Cause I suck. 'nuff said.

No comments: