Sunday, September 10, 2006

Ehehehe

Forgot to mention...when i was back for the holidays, i used my parent's 17inch LCD screen...which was awesome! Then when i came back here and use my 15inch LCD, it looked...so...pathetic...like a small box on my table...hahaha...sad man...

Today is Phoebe's Finish The Fruits Day. So even though I am super hungry (since last night) I am gonna eat apples only. All day. Hmmm...We'll c how it goes...hahaha

Another wasted weekend where all I did was put captions and gave ideas for our moral community project. Hahaha...added a few friends on friendster and MSN, den crapped online as usual with the same ol ppl (cheeseman, toast em,...)

Oh and I bleached the bathroom. It was so gross. It was not that gross when we came in, but we just didn't bother cleanin so it just got worse. Hahaha..now you can see that the tiles are white and not brownish :P

Tomoro got manufac quiz, and I only read 2 pages onli. Die la. But quiz onli so not too bad. hahahha...since the lect not too particular bout quizzes...

Gotta study...dang...

No comments: