Thursday, August 18, 2005

sigh....

This morning the weather was soo niceee...I wanted to skip materials class because after that i don't have any class till 2pm....but in the end i went....and so we got wet walking in the rain...and my bag was dripping wet...we were on time for class, and there were less than 10 of us at first. After a while people started coming and by the end of the class quite many came despite the rain and awesom time to sleep...hahaa...after that had to teach sarah ome autocad. which i kinda blur oso. but no worries, as this weekend, im not going anywhere, and im going to STUDY!! Got test on monday night and friday night, and who knows there might be pop quizzes... have to do lots of c prog examples daa....

I played the keyboard for Techflow and I played like crap. Maybe next time they won't ask me to play anymore...hahaha hooray!! I dowanna be assistant cg anymore...malas lah....i dunno why this semester i like extremely malas....now the question is "are we going for camp?" Its like a package deal....if agnes goes, sarah n i go. I know....its sad...but sadly....and finally....agnes mom said she can go, so now its up to me and sarah. its by the beach, so finally agnes can fulfill her desire to GO TO THE BEACH!! hahaha

Tomorrow I have drawing test 1. hopefully i have enough time to draw everything. Arrrghhh why am i so lazy?? i feel like spending all my time sleeping! I love my comforter...heheheh

crap we might have a fire drill later...

No comments: