Dear faithful people who read my blog,
In the event that I collapse and do not regain conciousness, please go on with your lives. Im probably the most boring person you've ever met. So don't cry. During my funeral, please remind azfar that he's supposed to bring the rojak buah. I'm not joking. Wait, maybe I am....after all, i'm dead so do whatever you all please. No, wait, the rojak buah must be there...
When distributing my belongings, there's not much that I own, but I hope my sister would be happy when she finds out that she's getting my whole computer and its components, which means she gets my LCD monitor, laser printer and CPU fans with blinking lights. The rest of my stuff you can all decide, and the rest donated to charities. My sad collection of clothes should be thrown away I guess, but not burned, as open burning is probably the cause I'm dead in the first place.
I guess that's all I can say. But before I end, please know that I'm gonna miss you all...all the crazy things we did and all the fun we had. Thank you all for being my friends and being there for me. Love all of you!
Yours truly,
Phoebe a.k.a B
p.s tell daffler that im sorry for being such a lousy pet owner.
p.s.s I'm gonna miss the Ice Blended Caramel Drink from Coffee Bean.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll probably send this to my lawyer (no i don't have a lawyer yet, so i'll start looking...any recomendations?) to be legalized. Sigh. Legalwork.
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

1 comment:
laa....ingatkan aper
hei, can i have ur pencilbox?
u know...that bear?
mine sucks
muahahaha
Post a Comment