Sunday, August 28, 2005

Holidays!!

Left for home on Friday night itself, after C prog test...Sarah sent us to Pudu and we almost missed the bus...hehehe...so me n agnes got on and then we left for ipoh. arrived in ipoh at 2.30 am and then reached her house at 3am. Phew! That afternoon i took another bus back home...what a day! hehehehe

Just came back from Ipoh (again!) with my family...we went to Kampar to see d new house (investment) and our new Ipoh house (who knows when we're moving!). Hung out in Kinta City, got my Ice Blended Caramel from Coffee bean (woohoo!) and then we came back....super tired today, and i have to catch up on my sleep...having a headache now...i hate wearing my glasses! they make my face itch, besides being heavy...ohh i have to get new disposable contacts!

Tomorrow I'm gonna have to wake up early because I have loads of errands to do, and I have to 'belanja' Jessica for her belated birthday...hehehe...so im gonna send my sis to work (with her manual car, hope i don't crash it!!) and then go around town...hmm...looks like more money will be gone....

Its supposed to be a one week break, but im goin back on wednesday..because im going for camp on Thursday! So I'll be sadly alone in the apartment for one night....hmm...anyway the camp is in PD, so the beach bum (agnes) can enjoy herself at the beach....hahaha...hope can get bus ticket....then i'll be travelling on Merdeka day...oh sedihnyaa....

No comments: