It was so hot today so I suggest going to Starbucks and study. So we went, but then we didn’t go to Starbucks because…I dunno….didn’t feel like eating there I guess, after all the stuff there is so expensive….so we went to secret recipe…ate cakes there….yum yum…hehehe…we didn’t really achieve our goal of studying, because the place was a bit noisy…and also the whole shopping mall was packed with people….weird….haha..
Did a bit of shopping after that….and then went to eat at this grill restaurant, where the waiter freaked us in the end by saying that our bill was RM100+ when it was only RM20..weird waiter….hahaha….anyway he looked like someone I’ve met before… scary….but the fella was friendly…and when we left he said thank you to me and Sarah in English but said terima kasih to Wei Zhan….pelik…..does she look Malay or was the waiter joking around again? We’ll never know……
Got back and ended up hanging around the PC….I’m so lazy. Everytime I wanna study the heat just gets to me….feel like fixing a shower on my head… (my sis drew a picture on this shower-mini umbrella-head thing…haha)
Oohh I gotta go watch queer eye for the straight guy…hehehe
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment