Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Malasnyeeee....

Aihh... I have one more paper left and I'm feeling lazy....Physics...hmmm....I wonder whether i'll pass...aiyoyo...

Anyway this afternoon we went jalan2 to Sarah's grandma's house to send back her stuff for storage during the holidays...so many things she bawak...n then after sending the stuff we went driving around campus...waiting for the owner of the car to finish exam...before coming back to campus, being the people who know how to eat we went to McDonalds...hahaha....and then later went for dinner with my dad...hmmm.. it was fun...went with Sarah and Agnes...makan n sembang aledi then balik...kesian my dad dunno what to do tonite...maybe I'll teman him go makan lunch tomorrow...dahla I semangat keep some things in the car already...malas wanna carry banyak2 on Friday...

My dad didn't give back the P sticker back to another uncle, so I get to drive the Wira on the way back....but I'm sure it's not the whole day...maybe a while on the highway....hmmmm....at least got something to do instead of sitting and staring at the road....

My face is so oily...I dunno why...it's not like I ate that much chocolates...maybe its the pistachios....aihhh...so i ended up putting a mud mask....so nice....ahhhh

Ok gotta focus on Physics while the mud dries on my face (sounds weird)....

Studyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....................

No comments: