Sunday, March 13, 2005

Sedihnya hidupku….

I wanted to blog on Thursday night but somehow Blogger.com cacat aledi. Anyway I was sad because my sis and I was supposed to meet my parents in KL, but tak jadi because I had to go for a ceramah motivasi by YTN. I’m not sure if I’m motivated, but they certainly made me feel stupid for not scoring higher…bodoh ppl…dahla last minute only tell got ceramah. When I have nothing to do they dowanna do stuff like dis…Wat to do…they give us money we have to follow loh…..so in the end my parents came on Friday afternoon, then we went lepaking…makan lunch n all….then came back to sad Ilmu….dahla these people doing Ilmu fest (which I didn’t participate at all and totally ignored).

That evening we had our last CG, and we played tennis….not bad, it’s fun, but I think I’d rather play badminton…And then at night to escape from the bad karaoke singing at Ilmu parking lot we went out n makan. There’s this steakhouse in Kajang that’s really cool. They had a guy playing guitar and a girl singing, and sometimes the guy sang and played. As usual, Wei Zhan kutuk the fellas, but I think they’re not bad. My sis came along for dinner and they thought she was younger than me….so sad….maybe because I didn’t wear contact lenses. After dinner, we walked back to the car that was parked in a back lane. As we were walking, I think we saw a snatch thief walking past us and going to meet his group of friends. Freaky. That’s why I don’t carry handbags. ma fan. hahaha. Felt like kicking his @$$ but I didn’t wanna get into trouble…haha =P

Yesterday night we went to eat Spaghetti and Meatballs at Secret Recipe because my sis was craving for it even before she came here. Wei zhan spooked the waiter when she asked him how she can get a job there. Hahahaha….she plans to work at Starbucks next sem, and I might go there a lot to see her work….hahahaa…. Spent a lot of money again, as usual. Imagine what will happen if I had a credit card….or even more money….I’ll just be buying more junk....like someone said, shopping is retail therapy….haha

I cooked spaghetti for lunch. So niceee!! I’m so gonna get fat….like Daffler….

Wei Zhan went with her parents to see her bro in Malacca. Wonder what time she’ll be back. My sis is sleeping now, not sure what time she’ll be goin back, but till then I definitely will not be studying at all….hahaha….got two assignments, I think one quiz and finals in 2 weeks. Die laaa….Wei Zhan’s goin back this Thurs….said wanna study at home….got air-cond lah samo dunno wat lah…..I dowanna go back because I know at home I can’t study….lots of distractions…

The room is in a mess….arrrghhhh

No comments: