Dude: Let's go Central Market this Sunday!
Me: Aiyaa....malas laaa...
Dude: What! Don malas malas laa....it's not a normal market u know!
Me: Yeah I know....but I lazyla wanna get out of here....
Dude: This sunday no electricity woh! What are you going to do??
Me: *Sigh* I dunno....but I lazy la....go and ask other people to go with you lar...
Dude: Others all wanna study....
Me: Then you?
Dude: Err......
Me: Hahaha...okla see first yah...no mood la now...
Dude: Ok ok..
Well, it went something like this la....if any additions or subtractions sorry lah dude...haha.. And did I mention no electricity?? For 7 hours!! Why can't they do repairs after we balik kampung?? *sigh* Kacau daun only....dahla on Sundays internet 24 hours....gone lah my 25 cents....hahaha
Well anyway later we went out for dinner at the same place....the place where students with no cars and no friends with cars go to eat....when I go there I have no idea what to eat....I'll end up ordering the same food I usually eat and from the same shop...saves my brain cells from some thinking. Which is good. Hahaha...SO not funny...Well, I better continue studying first before I start my anime marathon tonight :D Woohhooo! The only fun thing I do these days seem to be related to my PC....I need to socialize more.....Help!

No comments:
Post a Comment