Saturday, October 30, 2004

Lazy bum....

Today I slept at 2 am and ended up waking at 12pm!! I'm so lazy!!! And then as soon as I turned on the PC, I started copying files through the intranet!! woohoo! I think I have a lot of movies and dramas and animes to last me the holidays!! While I copied these files I studied, of course..........ASS........Academic Study Skills lah!! What were you thinking?? hahahahaha!! What an interesting subject...at least with this subject you can use common sense to answer questions. And good thing its multiple-choice or i won't be writing in this blog....hahaha..

Anyway it has been decided. We are going to KL Central Market tomorrow!! To escape from this place when there's no electricity, of course.....=) So I guess I'll be out the whole day then...*phew* gonna shop till I drop!! Okay then, that's all for now...tomorrow I'll tell you stories of my explorations in KL!! Watch out!

No comments: