Thursday, October 28, 2004

One more down, two to go!

Phew...Just finished my calculus paper....some were easy, some were hard and the rest were just part of a guessing game....haha.. Well, i still have ASSF and CRAPistry (chemistry..hehehe) to study so still busy there. Just packed my calculus textbook and stuff...hehe....won't be using them for the next month I think...busy hanging out back home....and going places by CAR! The amount of walking I do here is incredible. My leg muscles are like whoa...steel!! Oh yeah here are some pics of my room in the apartment and workstation. Cool eh? hahaha...



And this is a pic of my bed...



It's a mystery why everyody seems attracted to my bed....they say it's very comfortable....hahaha..they come n snuggle on my bed when i'm busy studying or doing work..and then I'll get jealous....because i'm busy... but then again they're probably waiting for the cinema owned by me to start...3 of us will be sitting on my bed watching movies and anime...and the latest anime we watched is Naruto...still can't get enough of it!! That's all for now....I'll add more stuff later...gonna have dinner first...:P

No comments: