Someday imma get me one!!
I wanna get a baby grand piano, but only because getting a full scale concert grand piano would be extreme :P
But first must look for a house that has space to accommodate one! hehe :D
Someday imma get me one!!
I wanna get a baby grand piano, but only because getting a full scale concert grand piano would be extreme :P
But first must look for a house that has space to accommodate one! hehe :D
What I think is blogworthy!
5 comments:
Yes, when you have one remember to invite me over. I would LOVE to play on a Steinway piano!
Ok! :DDD Do you have a fave Steinway design? there are so many! hehe
can't afford one, so dare not even look at their designs :P
hahaha...i saw the designs before i saw the price...almost got a heart attack lol! But we all dream of a concert grand piano right ;)
Yes!!! :D
Post a Comment