I have a new phone!! Finally!! After months of using my sister’s old phone which cannot scroll down! Hehe…sad wei…but I’m glad that I didn’t give in and get a cheaper phone but stuck to what I wanted over 3 years ago when it first came out! :D Totally worth the money! Signed on the Maxis’ 2 year contract of RM50 per month with 500MB of Data. (For Facebook, Google Maps, Checking cinema times, web surfing, etc). It also has WiFi capabilities so I don’t have to lug my laptop to the free WiFi spots like I used to :D
Mine is the iPhone 3GS 32GB in Black

So I finally joined the many people who already own an iPhone, but they’re mostly located in KL, so in a small town like Sitiawan I’m still in the lead :P Hahaha….I am so glad I got the iPhone…It’s so me! With all the applications it’s so convenient to get information or organize my data and most useful so far, the Google Maps application :D So easy to use and has been a huge help for me to find locations based on addresses. Like when going to JB and Singapore…Also since you can pinpoint your location and add it to a bookmark or a contact, you’ll never be lost again! hehe! And I can facebook, surf the net wherever I am and find my location! It even has a compass so I can find my way based on bearings! hehe…since I already learned how to do that in Outward Bound Malaysia :) Also I can check my email (even work email) anytime, everywhere and even view word, excel and pdf attachments!
It might be big, but it’s slim and quite light and fits nicely in my pocket :D I love the fact that it’s a whole touchscreen and not half screen-half keypad like the Blackberry (The blackberry is cool too but not as fun, unless I need a second phone :P)
Just found a website with 15 handy tips for iPhone. Cool! Didn’t know #4,5,6,7 & 15!
So far spent RM170 for a car kit (includes vent mount, windscreen mount, car charger and audio jack) and RM98 for a black cover with screen protective cover. Also downloaded a bunch of free applications and slowly exploring them :)
The only cons so far are the Bluetooth function which does not support phone-to-phone file transfer, only as a remote control for devices and also i have to create ringtones and not use music files directly. Another downside to the iPhone is I can’t upload videos unless I convert the files. But these are just small issues that can be overcome so the iPhone is still awesome :)
So happy!! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment