Quick updates:
1) Parents will be back on Wednesday! ETA @ LCCT is 9.15pm so I have to be there by 10.30pm and drive back to Ipoh! woohooo! Haven't been home in a month d!
2) I have been hired by TNB (and i'll be bonded for the next 7 years - !!). Along with a huge bunch of ppl for their PEP program, which starts Nov 2 (Or at least, the lapor diri part) . And I have final exams on 3,4 and 5 Nov. Not sure how to settle that yet.
3)It's amazing how much I can save when I'm on a tight budget. I spend less than RM5 per day! (Only spent money on food this past week) Let's see if I lose any weight...
4) Had less than 5 hours of sleep yesterday because I had to finish up my project paper for accounting...padan muka la buat kerja last minute...haha...somehow i can only work under pressure....hmmm....
Now I gotta think what to eat for lunch and dinner....aih...nobody's home today...
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

2 comments:
congrats on getting the job....lol at least you will have job with you for the next 7 years despite how crappy the economy might be ;)
drive carefully babe
Thanks Jess! u have fun in HK! :)
Post a Comment