My dad got a new phone!!! Because his phone (which was my sister's old SE phone) is in a bad shape - casing coming off, camera lens sliding thingy not working, scroll keypad doesn't work sometimes.
He got a Nokia 2630 Classic! Got 3G leh! Wahlau! RM430 nia! wahh!! Not bad...hehe....my dad asked me if my phone was due for a change and I was like...why?? it's only a little over a year old...and it hasn't been switching off by itself in a long time...so its working fine...dunno why he always wants our phones..second hand phones...hmm...
Anyway, who am I kidding. I hardly get any calls or smses anyway, so do I need 3G? What I need is a palmtop so that I can surf wherever I go (mainly places with WiFi :P)
When I got monay I shall buy me a canggih manggih palmtop!! :D
Oh yeah! They're back from Europe...lots of pics and they did have fun, especially my mom. I wanna go tour Europe also!!
I need monay!!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

1 comment:
wow ur dad super high-tech leh....3g phone then nikon dslr camera....lol =)
nvm once u start working u can buy all those stuff too ;)
Post a Comment