Thursday, May 14, 2009

Some Enchanted Evening indeed!

Hello everyone, it's your resident MPO freak giving you a brief summary on Some Enchanted Evening :)

Programme cover:
Photobucket


Programme list:
Photobucket


My fave songs from the set is: The A-Team theme (the drums really stand out!), Solas Market (song about the market, mainly bananas, and we were taught how to sing along :)) Summertime (a really nice song, which they played the instrumental version which is really nice) Smile and My Way.

My ticket:
Photobucket


The fun part about sitting at the Upper Circle is being able to see everyone as they play. And this time I got to see how the drummer went to the back to play the other percussion instruments, and the keyboardist moved from the grand piano to the harpsichord and to the keyboard! This time the stage was packed and the extras (compared to a normal performance) are the KL Children's Choir (they were very good!), drums, bass guitar, electric guitar, banjo and classical guitar.

4-in-1:
Photobucket
Clockwise from top left: View from the Upper Circle, Autograph of Carl Davis & Sir Willard White, Autograph session, writeup of the programme

So I add the theme from The A-Team for your listening pleasure. It's nothing like the live version, but still awesome ;)



We made a round trip to KL and back (the original plan of staying overnight was cancelled), and left Ipoh at 3.30pm and left for Ipoh after the autograph session...reached home at 1.15am! We were tired but it was worth it! Oh and I also met a bunch of ppl from uni...turns out 42 of them booked tickets under one of our lecturers! I hope they enjoyed it because I surely did! =)

No comments: