1) Hit the front grille of the house with my car when I wanted to move the car a bit forward - ended up kissing and damaging the grille =_="
2) Reversed into a neighbour's car with the Wira. New Persona! Dented the right hand side back door just a little, but the repair cost RM380!!
Sigh.
I think I'm quite a decent driver, but I think it only applies to high speed driving. And my parking kinda sucks...because my distance estimation is not that good...I need more practice! And it can be quite confusing because there's 3 cars at home, all different shapes n sizes (all auto tho, so phew! =P) and you have to remember what's where, and remember the steering+brake+what else? sensitivity. And now that im relaxed at home, my brain is getting slower...i think....hmmm...or was it a case of temporary absent-mindedness?
Anyway, am super careful when driving these days...hopefully no more accidents! :S
Pic of damaged grille - hasn't been fixed yet...


1 comment:
Yeah... I'm better at high speeds also hahahah =D
Post a Comment