Thursday, February 12, 2009

UNITEN Graduation Night 2009

We had our Grad Night dinner on 6 Feb 2009. It was supposed to start at 7.30pm but we couldn't go early because we had Automation & Robotics test before that (5-7pm). Potong stim only. Anyway Sarah n I have no class on Fridays so we studied for the test. I tried, at least. Just memorizing whatever the lecturer emphasized in class. But still I think only 50% entered my brain cause I was not in the mood to answer questions (when am I ever in the mood??)

Basically we were taking pictures most of the time...and since our table was at the side we weren't blocking or distracting anyone when we took pictures. Excessively. haha! =P To see pictures just go to Facebook. I'm sure you've seen them by now anyway...hehe

Photobucket


Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Link 1 & 3 has pics...haha..I'm too lazy to blog..and I'm sick..again...must be cause of the haze...haihhh...I'm getting older n weaker d...

No comments: