A few weeks ago WZ said she wanted to eat cake. I sometimes have cake cravings, but then again if you ask me if I want to eat, I'd probably say yes! (Earlier I was kinda watching my weight, not eating unnecessary calories and stuff, but now I resumed my normal eating habits! I'll stick to exercising to maintain this shape (?), instead of eating less =P) She introduced this website where this guy bakes cakes and sells them. You order by sending him an email and then collect it from Bangsar/Damansara. It takes about 2-3 days to process. So far we've ordered carrot cake, and I think it's delicious! Homemade mah...hehe...It's very dense and filling (it has raisins :D)! We cut the cake into 8 pieces, but I think the portions will be just nice if you cut the cake into 10 pieces.

MmmmMMmMM...=D

The picture that has people drooling over on Facebook =P
We actually chose quite a few cakes, but we tried out the carrot cake first. After this we might get the Tiramisu torte I think :)
Check it out
here! You can also check out his recipe page and blog
here :D
No comments:
Post a Comment