Sunday, May 18, 2008

Weird....

My sis came back today so the whole family went out for dinner. We decided to go to a new place my dad saw, a shop at Brewster Lane, aptly named Brewster Lane. They quite alot of interesting set meals, the main dish served with rice, soup, steamed egg, salad and green tea. We ate and chatted as usual. Then my dad left to go and pay the bill, while my mom, sis and me stayed to chat some more. Then I got up, and we prepared to leave. All this time the table next to us were very loud (a bunch of yuppies i think) and laughing and talking in Cantonese (wahahaha..noneed to eavesdrop also, they were talking pretty loud and I think they thought we don't understand or something). So suddenly as we all got up to leave, they all stopped talking and stared at us until we left the place. I wanted to ask them "eh, why stop talking d!" or "Why are you ppl staring" or something like that but I didn't want to waste my energy..hahaha...so we all just left.

Damn weird people..never see Chindian family before ah?!!

Chindians Rock ok!! =P

No comments: