Sunday, May 25, 2008

Got a fellow?

My mom's cousin n husband(orang putih!) and brother came down today(from Penang), and they'll be staying till Tuesday and then they're goin to Kota Bharu to stay with another cousin for 2 days...which means I'll be home alone for 2 nights! Mom's on holiday cause its the school holidays...

So after they reached we went for lunch, and so the orang putih uncle asked me "So, have you got a fellow?"..and I was like "erm nope" and he was like "your mom looks forward to being a grandmother" and I was like "...maybe you could help me find one :P" (he is British after all, but I dunno if he knows any British guys my age :P) And then he asked me if my sis had one and the answer was the same. Hahaha...must be disappointed to hear that...and then he proceeded to tell me how he had a gf when he was 15 and so on...and i was like....damnnnnn...ahhahaha

Anyway the point is, I need to get a 'fellow' somehow. Where to find??!! I mean a proper fellow of course :P

Sighhhh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol ya b where's ur fellow? lol did ur mum said anything when that uncle said that? lol

Phoebeeeee said...

Hahaha..mom was talking to the uncle's wife so i dun think she has a clue...hahahaha