Friday, April 06, 2007

Too semangat....

So I was listening to the soundtrack to The Sound of Music while studying Dynamics. As you know, the songs from the movie are superb! And so I semangatly sang along to the music. Like all the songs. With the high and low parts and the vibratos (ok sort of :P). And now I feel like im gonna get a sorethroat. Wahahahahhahaha. Sad sad.

Went for a 3-hour Good Friday service in church today. It was good...really! It refreshed my memory on what Jesus went through from the betrayal until the crucifixion. Hmmmmm....its gonna be Easter on Sunday and then we're gonna celebrateeeee!!!!

Looking at all the equations I pasted on the wall im not sure im gonna use them...probably gonna make my own? :O wahahahhha. Just kidding, don't worry :P Fluids is making me confused, with the Bernoulli equations and where u can and can't use it and the dunno wat crap samo. hahhaha. hmmm..

I think Im gonna watch a movie. Can't take in anymore information :P

No comments: