So I was reminded by Jess that I have been tagged by her. But then again, I was tagged quite a while ago by Jason and I didn't post that up either. That says something right? Haha. I seriously doubt that you want to know 6 things about me. If you wanna know me then might as well know all than just 6 things right? But I guess that's not the point here, the point is for me to list out 6 things that you should know about me. And so, I shall not list out 6 things about me because there are no 6 things you should know about me. I'm goin in circles! wahahahhaha
Today is the first day of finals, I have papers this Wednesday, and then next Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I guess Wednesday's not my lucky day this time :P But was it ever my lucky day? :O Wahahahah. Oh my, im crapping again. Been studying Mechanics of Materials these few days. Kinda behind schedule, but then sempat watch movie samo justnow. Must take a break mah...=) Watched Accepted. Really funny movie, makes you wonder if you should continue studying in this uni or go open one of your own :P
These few days it has been raining in the evening (in the afternoon it will be sweltering hot and then suddenly KABOOM it starts raining and it threathens to flood your apartment :S), at the time when I usually go jogging...and so when I went jogging yesterday I felt really low on stamina. Like...gonna get heart attack anytime soon :O But it was a good sweat session :D
Gotta get back to Mechanics..still got a bit to go but I think I better change subject before I go nuts...hahaha
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

1 comment:
I wanna watch ACCEPTED !!!
Post a Comment