Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Its over...OVER!!

Christmas Night 2006 is over! After all the preparation everything went by so fast I couldn't believe its over! Hahahaha...I had a great time. First time being in the cast after being part of the props crew the past 2 years (this time also unofficially in the props crew!!) Took loads of pics, made new friends, got to know people better...It was awesome!! =)After all the craziness and lack of sleep for the past 2 weeks now I have to concentrate on my studies. sigh. Hopefully this semester will be okay...It will be filled with holidays so I'm guessing that there will be lots of procrastination goin on..hahahah

My pc currently got virus. Probably came from nina's thumbdrive which patrick used to transfer stuff. Arrgghh! Can't open my antivirus program also. After reformat then it kena again. Dang. Have to backup all my data...before anything crashes....

:'( Sad sad.

No comments: