I had a sense of deja vu today. And I think not just once. I don't know why, but it happened. I also had a terrible feeling when I heard about something. Nothing major, just got abit worried. Hopefully that feeling will go away...
I totally suck at MOM. Because I suck at Statics. Some parts can be done, but basically I have no clue what's happening. I really need to read the textbook this weekend...Other than that, Modelling has been quite interesting. No, not that modelling, but the course modelling and analysis something....I think...hahahaha...
Anyway I had been thinking today as I walked across campus today (Murni-Admin-COE-Murni-BM-Murni) that I have been really pissed with people. And I realised that this year has not been a good year for me. The first half of the year has been really bad with suckie results and no life. (Now still no life but that's a different matter :P) The second half was better but still bad. I don't know why. I used to be a really happy person (erm...I think maybe 9-10 years ago?) Hahaha. Maybe everyone was happy then. I don't know. What I know is, I'm like this most probably because of the crap that people throw at me. Yeah. Ask to do something, either
a)Never do
b)Never do nicely
c)Do so damn slow they're waaaay past the deadline
d)Don't know they're supposed to do
I ask u, will you be mad? Of course rite? No, wait..will you be pissed out of your mind? Sure rite? Then after that these same people apologize and then you feel like smothering them with your big IKEA pillow. But then you don't because the pillow is really nice n comfy. So you start thinking of alternatinve pillows. Aahahahaha. Don't worry, I'm not at that murderous stage. But you might wanna be careful about pissing me off. These same people are also wastes who are just plain dumb. Make dumb decisions, say dumb things, the list goes on...I don't know how other people tolerate these wastes...
I suddenly remembered an episode of scrubs where Dr. Cox told JD that when you keep repeating something it doesn't mean that its true.(like when you keep saying that you're smart but actually you're not...ahahaha) I guess sometimes when other people say stuff so often it gets drilled into our minds and somehow we believe that to be true. It's amazing what our minds are capable of. In this case it's like being brainwashed! Hahahaha!
Just came back from BBQ at Mr. Michael's house..it was fun..food was awesome!! Now I gotta go sleep because I have class at 8am. Lucky only got one class. Muahahahahha!!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment