Thursday, April 14, 2005

That was fun!!

I just came back yesterday from hanging out in Sungai Siput with Agnes and Sarah. We had a lot of fun…shopping in Kuala Kangsar, going to the pasar malam, making BBQ, playing at the waterpark…so much fun! We should do this again..maybe in a bigger group….hehehe…the funny part is, we’ll go to bed at around 1 am, and then we’ll talk in the dark till 4 am. ahahahaha….then we’ll get up at 12pm….that’s what holidays are all about….:P

Bored again but tomorrow I will be going to Malacca to join my sis then follow her back on Sunday. Hope the bus doesn’t break down or something….

My dad said I don’t look good with long hair. Maybe coz its kinda messy sometimes, but I think it’s nicer. But whatever I have to cut it anyway coz its getting messier…gotta look for a hairstyle!!

I watched a documentary called Super Size Me. Very informative. makes me think twice about eating, since that’s mainly what I’ve been doing since I got back. But I still love McDonalds. Maybe coz I’m not obese…..yet?...no! I’ll never be obese!! I feel like eating something now….

Well, I’m darker now, thanks to the scorching sun at the waterpark yesterday. I hope it’s not too obvious…arrrghhh

Should I eat something? Ice cream maybe? hmmm….

No comments: