Today i woke up at 6 am because i semangat wanna menyibuk at the Hong Leong Charity Run....hahaha...didn't even register, but whatever i just went, wearing last year's t-shirt...hehehe...met up with Ruba n Suba and we spent the rest of the time chatting while walking (instead of RUNNING, which is the actual point of the whole thing) It was fun. At least I actually SWEAT. And it was kinda hot this morning. But all for a good cause. So far I have never won any lucky draws...hmm....kesian...
After that we went to eat at KFC (so kesian nowhere else to go). Cause these people were starving. So we went and ate, and talked, and discussed, and merepeked. It was fun. After all, all this is done only when I come back. Heh heh heh....anyway, guess who we saw? Mark! hahha...he must have come with his sis and a friend after church... interesting...and the funny part is, when he was leaving and we chatted a little, all we discussed was about when we're going back. Kinda sad, right? hahaha..
Later in the evening, Sarah arrived and I showed her a bit of the town. After having dinner with my parents we went to the funfair with Ruba and her sister....hehehe lawak betullah I tell you...she wanted to reply SMSes to her friend but somehow ended up sending it to me....sounds like Agnes! Maybe that's why they have the same birthday....hahahahaha
After that we went house hunting....Sarah just had to disturb Fadhli and asked him where he lived n stuff. Then we ended up looking for his house and we actually found it! Heh heh...terror leh me...anyway I think he must be wondering what we were up to...stalking him or something? hahaha...at least I gained some knowledge this time around....interesting holiday so far...
Well, I'm very tired now, I have to send my dad to work tomorrow if I wanna use the car....aiyaa...I think my legs are gonna hurt tomorrow...who asked me to sibuk and walk for 5 km?? hahaha
Niteee....
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment