Saturday, March 07, 2009

C'est mon anniversaire!

No no...not some other anniversary, it's my BIRTHDAY!! :D

I am now 22! I feel old! I need more calcium!!

Anyway on that day I woke up to text messages from alot of people (also had some who msged after midnight which I read before I slept). So many msges! And also lots of people who wrote on my Facebook wall (Friendster is not the 'in thing' anymore! I did get one message on Friendster tho). Replied everyone's msges and facebook msges all day! Wah!

Went for class and Harish gave me this:
Photobucket

Wait, is it Christmas??

Photobucket

Ta-daa! It's a scientific calculator!! :D Thanks Harish! :D (Mine died early this semester and I have been using WZ's old calculator...)

That night at Techflow they surprised me with 3 chocolate balls from Baker's Cottage! Don't ask me why, but it was kinda funny tho...haha...

On Friday night, Nina, Sarah, Edwin n I went to T.G.I.Friday's for a little dinner celebration. Left at 7pm and reached Sunway Pyramid at almost 9pm (including a short stop at Agnes' bro's place to get her car back)!

Photobucket

The cake they bought for me! Raspberry Cheesecake from Secret Recipe!! This year the message is "Go Crazy!". What's that supposed to mean? Hmmm...go figure!

Photobucket

Vanilla milkshake! So thick and ice-creamy :D

Photobucket

Grilled Chicken Fillet with Jack Daniel's Sauce (or something like that).

The tomato quarters were grilled perfectly and the mashed potato was heavenly!! Must try to make that kind of mashed potato! Chicken was kinda dry tho. But the sauce was good! We talked and laughed so hard we felt like throwing up! The weird part was how excited the waiters were to take our places! Even when we haven't finished eating they wanted to grab our plates! Had to hold on tight so that they wouldn't take our plates away! Later on the waiters sang Happy Birthday with the 3 of them and then asked me to give a speech. But anyway I din say much..haha..cause...I don't say much, remember...haha!

After that, we adjourned to McDonald's in SS15 (I think? dunno much bout Subang) because Edwin was supposed to belanja Agnes a McFlurry for her birthday which was 2 weeks ago. Lepak there and talk crap until about 1.30am (If I remember correctly), then sent Edwin back home and then we headed back to uni.

I also posted a wishlist on my Facebook Birthday Calendar(because Fb BC asked me to! :P)
Photobucket


I got a scientific calculator and lots of cake! Awesome rite!! :D

In conclusion, Facebook is awesome, I love my awesome friends and wishes do come true! :D

Oh yeah I celebrate my birthday for 15 days too so feel free to give me presents or belanja me makan :P

5 comments:

myownstoryasitis said...

since when your bday became cny? 15days haha

Anonymous said...

Happy b'day PB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aiyak... nak bagi present jauh sangat pulak...
hehehe

Phoebeeeee said...

jess: its up to you how long u wanna celebrate :P

Irma: thanks! ala ko kat Bangi je kan...hahaha =P

Anonymous said...

phoebeee. hepy very2 belated bersday. sdpnye cakee... yummy.

Anonymous said...

bukan la....
aku kat hukm cheras....
hehe