Oh ya...last week the chairman of the company came for a factory visit. And then he happened to see me walk somewhere (actually I wasn't sure where I wanted to go) - he was walking with a bunch of officers n supervisors from this factory - and he asked boss #2 who I am, so boss #2 explained about me blah blah blah and then it turns out that he thinks I WALK TOO SLOW!! (Me? walk to slow? But I joined the Facebook Group "I secretly want to punch slow walking people in the back of the head"!!) And I'm like WTH??!! Dumbass! I don't like him. Darn Chinaman. At first my supervisor didn't plan to tell me what the chairman said but the chargeman (who I don't like also anymore) pestered my supervisor to tell me (they talk alot in Tamil so I only understand bits here n there) So my supervisor told me, and he told me not to worry about it (I think cause he knows that those ppl up there r dumbasses too but he doesn't say that =P). But I was soooooo pissed off and that almost ruined my weekend. Almost! Went to Sitiawan after taking half day off on Sat (stupid Chinaman company must work on Saturdays also. Full day samo! And I'm just the trainee! The rest work half day, even my supervisor. I tell u the place is full of dumbasses!) and had a crazy day cycling around Pangkor. Yeah. Had to use SPF50 sunblock. Don't think I'll be doin that again soon =P
So yeah, I don't like the Chairman, Boss #1 and Boss #2. Which really sucks if I hafta work there someday. If not for my wonderful supervisor I probably would be depressed every day. Stupid company!
Anyway, 14 days more...Wheeeeeeeeee!
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

2 comments:
lol on the bright side u only left less then 10 days there =)
Haha yalor....sabar je now =)
Post a Comment