I've been worrying alot lately, about the projects to be done, about whether I can actually graduate (or deserve to graduate) and loads more...I don't usually worry, or at least don't show that im worried, but lately I've been kinda down...I really do think 5 years in uni is too long, especially when I don't really learn that much..and I only have myself to blame for that. I don't even know if im gonna be a mechanical engineer in the future after I graduate.........cant even sleep properly sometimes cause i'll be thinking "how to make the vehicle more stable" or "how long should the handlebars be". damn!

The view of my workspace
I posted up that picture to show u how messy my table is now. Been reading Rupert Everett's book 'Red Carpets and Other Banana Skins'. Yeah he's gay n stuff but he's really good looking! And British! mwaahahha. Quite an interesting read really. And then there's the measuring tape for estimating the handlebar length. The rest r usual stuff..hahaha...
can't wait to go back for CNY!! mwahahahahha! lepak lepak lepak! woohoooo! If anyone of you readers plan to come to Ipoh let me know k! Come to muh houseeeee =D

No comments:
Post a Comment