Monday, July 23, 2007

milk eggs vodka!

Sorry for the lack of updates for the past few weeks, but I've been out alot and whenever I'm at the computer I'm just busy doing something!

Anyway last Saturday I went to Borders in Times Square and bought a book titled "milk eggs vodka", which is written by Bill Keaggy. I've been looking out for this book ever since I read about it on Reader's Digest, and when I got my hands on the book I was excited! Plus there was a 20% discount so I was very pleased! :P Why I'm so excited? It's cause its a book that's categorized under humor (I don't think I have ever owned a book that's in that category!), and this guy has collected a ton of people's grocery lists and sorted them out and chose those really crazy ones and commented on them, and included interesting facts on the side. It's a book you would want to read when you're bored or want to laugh at people's spelling. Oops....was that mean? hahahaha...but at the end you feel that grocery lists should be safely guarded and not left in shopping carts!

I bought 3 other books, and they're so thick I dunno when I should start reading! (especially since my assignments and work start to pile up.) Gah!

Gotta go do my lab report...

No comments: