







Digi has conquered Teluk Cempedak!! Look at all the fu-yoh banners!!

Monkey stole my fries and climbed up the roof!! Ask Sarah for further details :P

Another monkey eating fries that I think fell on the floor....
Nice leh the pictures!! It was a fun trip and altho most of the time we were sleeping or talking, it was fun! hehehehehe! Next time must bring Aggie and go conquer the beachhhhhhhhhh!!!! =D
Haven't been doing anything really since coming back from Kuantan, just that I have been typing test papers for my mom. And so the scanner is back on. Too bad my printer needs a new toner...it KO-ed on the last day last sem....sigh...and the test papers are....Chemistry form 5! Can't remember anything at all! hahahahaha! Ok I can remember SOME stuff but I'm not sure if it's even correct :P
Weather's been really hot lately, been turnin on the air-cond these few days...phew! I can really melt here!!

1 comment:
Ah man....I shoud've been there man!!!!
Too bad my mum tak bagi..
and you guys didnt swim?????
why???
who in the right mind will go to the beach and not swim?????
ok ok ...i must calm down...
i wanna goooooooo!!
En got monkeys!!!
i love monkeys!!!
Post a Comment