Oh yeah! I'm back from 4 days and 3 nights in Bali. We stayed in a hotel near Kuta Beach. It's an old hotel but it was good enough, since all we were gonna do there is sleep. Hahahaha. Anyway here's a summary of the trip:
Day 1:
0500 - Leave Chemor
0830 - Reach KLIA, take shuttle bus to LCCT
0955 - Start lining up to board plane (Airbus 320)
1025 - Depart from KL!
1325 - Land at Ngurah Rai Airport in Denpasar, Bali (3 hour flight!!)
1400 - Reach Hotel Karthi, settle in and have lunch, walk around the area and explore Kuta Beach
1900 - Go to Made's Warung in Seminyak for dinner
2100 - Back to hotel to get rest for a whole day out the next day!
Day 2:
0730 - Wake up, get ready for breakfast
0830 - Leave hotel to go for Barong dance performance
0900 - Watch Barong dance performance
1020 - Leave for batik painting, store selling all kinds of traditional clothing and material, silver jewellry store
1300 - Buffet lunch at Kintamani (Volcano and lake)
1500 - Leave for Ubud for shopping at the main market that sells handicrafts (In bali handicrafts are called kerajinan tangan)
1830 - Reach hotel, go for a walk at the beach and explore the area. Buy McD's for dinner and go back to hotel.
The rest of the night was spent watching TV till bedtime (They were having James Bond marathons on Star Movies [they had Star Movies!!])
Day 3:
0730 - Wake up and get ready for breakfast
0930 - Go to Nusa Dua and explore the hotels there and explore the beach
1030 - Went to see Churches in the area (All their places of worship are located in the same area)
1200 - Have buffet lunch at Bedugul
1500 - Waterfall at GitGit (Quite a long and tiring walk from the main road to the waterfall, had a good exercise :P)
1700 - Disturb monkeys at Alas Kedaton (Where a monkey climbed on me when we were leaving. Do I look like I carry food everywhere??)
1800 - Watch sunset at Tanah Lot
2000 - Reach Hotel
Day 4:
0730 - Get ready for breakfast
1000 - Hang around town for the last time
1145 - Leave hotel to go to airport
1355 - Fly off back to LCCT
1640 - Land at LCCT
1730 - Leave airport and send sis to Shah Alam, have dinner
1915 - Leave Shah Alam and head back home!
2230 - Back home! What a tiring day!
Everything was planned by my mom, from the flight bookings to the hotel reservations to the tour destinations. Everything was done online (ever since she discovered emails and net surfing to get info, she promotes the internet to anyone she can tell!) and it was a fun trip! Besides the travelling about an hour sometimes to the next destination that gives me a headache! Not to mention the blistering heat..:S
While looking up websites that I can link to as references I found Yahoo! Travel and then I decided one day I shall backpack across Europe!! But first I need money to buy an Eurail pass, and then money for food and places to sleep. Hmmm...give me 10 years then. If I earn any money at all....
Pics will be posted next when I'm done resizing them =)
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment