Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weekend break....

Went back this weekend...cause my dad sait my bed was crying...and then these ppl halau me ask me to balik...hahaha...it was a good thing i went back...cause we went sofa shopping again, and I had a say in which one got chosen! hahaha :P Finally the sofa hunt is over, and will be sent to our house soon. Oh and also we have curtains already, and the house looks really nice..hehehe..i think my parents pokai d lah :O

On anothe note, I hate shopping! Yeah surprise surprise...I guess when you get a really good deal or massive price discount its worth it la..but then..if you're just walking aimlessly tagging along with other ppl then it can really be irritating.

1. Must fight for parking on weekends
2. Money will be spent. Seems like a waste
3. So many ppl in a confined space (no im not claustrophobic, just human phobic)
4. See all the couples in mush mode holding hands n walking slowly n blocking my way

Mega sale has started. Dunno whether I should buy anything at all this year. No money..sigh...

Back to the real world

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waaaa... hate shopping ar?? You could had me fooled... Hahahaha...

This one is very true:

"4. See all the couples in mush mode holding hands n walking slowly n blocking my way"

Has: "Ahhhhh... get a room..." stuck all over it...