Friday, April 07, 2006

boooooorrrinnngggg...

These few days have been really boring. I wake up at approx 10-11am (by my dad) I wander around the house wondering "What the heck am i supposed to do now??!!" So i end up watching a bit of tv, then go for a super quiet lunch with my dad, and then come back and sit in front of the PC. Either playing NFS Most wanted (Where i usually get busted when the heat level is 4x so far :P) or try to change the skin on a forum or do a webpage for my mom's school. Wahahhaha...so far it's been progressing, but then it seems i've exceeded the available data transfer, so i think i have to either resize the pics or use thumbnails and link em up. Sigh. More stuff to learn. Whahaahhaha...

Hmmm....can't wait to go to Gua Tempurung next Tuesday! Oh and cheese and alex comin this sunday, then goin Pangkor on monday....wahahhaha...at least got stuff to do then!

I might bake something tomorrow, so tonite have to go buy the stuff...wahahah...should i try something new or go with the usual? hmmmm...

No comments: