UNITEN had its sports day thingy on the 25th of february. A few of us (Me, Sarah n Wei Zhan) got dragged into marching for the ME/CE contigent. Which was sad - Our t-shirts were BRIGHT - no - FLUORECENT ORANGE!! Trained like mad, samo so few ppl nia. Anyway Instead of just marching, I end up entering 100m, 4x100m and Lontar peluru :O. So i semangatly trained for running and then injured my leg. Thigh muscle. Sigh. So on the day I couldn't run properly for the 100m event, but for the relay event i ran like mad even though my leg pain...hahaha.. Then we managed to get 3rd (not bad la, din do a test run at all), thanks to the fourth runner! Wheee...the baton passing sucked, but then wat to do la.. Anyway what matters is, I got a medal!! wahahahaha Bronze medal saying "4 x 100m WANITA" Fuh bangga giler!!
After those events i came back to the apartment and slept. Leg was hurting like mad but I was happy coz I got a medal!! wahahaha
After that had to go back to the stadium to join lontar peluru...by that time i malas aledi, no semangat to throw, samo see the other contestents r like...fuiyoo...ahahaha..so i just threw la...couldn't even reach the distance i threw during try-outs..sedih...i think im getting old d...
It's a medal..a MEDAL!! :P
Proton Cons People!
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment