Saturday, October 29, 2005

Bodoh!

Driving in KL is a nuisance if you don't know the way. But even if you do, but somebody insists on irritating you by telling you you're not on the right track, it can be sooooooooo annoying. That's what my dad did to me. So it's my fault I didn't do my passport earlier. Not a big deal if you ask me, I did manage to do it before going back. But no. He has to go on and scold me about it, since we had to go down to the immigration office to go get it. Again, not a big deal because its on the way back anyway. But no, MY dad has the ability to really annoy me. Arrrgghhh...anyway we reached the immigration office in no time, got the passport (I'm sorry to those that i cut in line...so sorry...) and got out of there. I tell you, if it was my sis with me things would be much more fun. Then we went to Central to pick my sister up, she came back from Sarawak and was taking the KLIA express to Central. As soon as I saw my sis I was so happy because now i can ignore my irritating dad. ahahahaha...am I mean? Anyway my dad decided that he would drive from now on because i seemed tensed when driving. how NOT to be? cis. Anyway it's his decision, if we get lost i'm not gonna say anything, because i give up on him. MEN and their EGO. hmmph

Got back safely, it tool a longer time to come back because of the initial jam, and then it was raining, and because i followed the speed limit. i drove again on the highway...i hate driving when my parents are in the car. they always have something to comment on. So irritating. Bleah!

Going to Phuket on THursday! Wheee...can't wait to go! Get to fly again...=)

No comments: